Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So, My Friends Are Specializing Their Blogs

Which just makes me think about posting regularly on mine. If I do, it's going to be a whole lot of tea, teapots, in addition to ideas from my steampunk obsession. I better finish soon! Unfortunately a semi-romance is also taking up some of my time.

Eureka (I have it!) I am currently re-purposing some clothes into steampunk gear. Right now I have a rather naff tweed blazer (H&M made, but not really their best stuff) that I'm turning into a waistcoat), a pair of striped trousers that will be (someday) jodhpurs, and a nice bibfront shirt that will be worn with leather bustier and detached sleeves (slightly more Steam than most of my clothes). It's mostly been seam-ripping lately but I want to complete them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment